Thomasin is the Deputy Head of Programmes; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences and teaches on the Psychology BA (hons) course. She joined Bishop Grosseteste University in January 2016 as a Visiting Tutor whilst working for a national Children’s Charity as part of the Senior Leadership Team. Having spent the majority of her career in the Voluntary and Community Sector, Thomasin has been responsible for the strategic development and running of a wide range of services for children, families and communities. These include organisational development programmes for other businesses, community research, Ofsted regulated Further Education, health and wellbeing programmes and adventure play. In this context she has worked at a national level developing and informing policy, engaging in a wide range of partnerships. Thomasin is an experienced Charity Trustee has been on the Boards of organisations of varying sizes and reach.
Thomasin has studied Occupational Psychology at postgraduate level and has a particular interest in Leadership. She has worked closely with Lincoln University International Business School’s Community Organisations Group for over 10 years in an Associate role.
Thomasin is the module leader for 3 undergraduate Psychology modules; Psychology in the Arts and Community, An Introduction to Lifespan Development and Psychology in Organisations.
- Environmental Psychology
- Psychology and English
- Psychology and Counselling
- Psychology and Early Childhood Studies
- Psychology and Education Studies
- Psychology and Sociology
- Psychology and Special Educational Needs, Disability & Inclusion
- Psychology and Sport
- Psychology with Foundation Year
- Psychology and English with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Counselling with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Early Childhood Studies with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Education Studies with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Sociology with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Special Educational Needs, Disability & Inclusion with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Sport with Foundation Year