- Applied Health & Wellbeing
- Sport, Coaching & Physical Education
- Education Studies and Sport
- Psychology and Sport
- Sport and Mathematics
- Applied Health & Wellbeing with Foundation Year
- Sport, Coaching & Physical Education with Foundation Year
- Education Studies and Sport with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Sport with Foundation Year
Rafe’s research background is in measuring and developing the physical function of older adults. Current research interests include physical activity and health, theories of behaviour change, green exercise, and policy development.
Rafe is currently chair of the Lincolnshire HE/FE Sports Forum and consults across a range of sport development initiatives throughout the East Midlands. Current and recent projects include:
- Healthy Campus, funded by Community Investment Fund and Sport England;
- Sportivate, funded by Sport England
- Quest for Gold, funded by Lincolnshire Sports Partnership.