Being Enterprising can be defined as gaining the skills, confidence and resilience needed to embark on new ventures, spot opportunities and create positive change
Increasingly, employers expect graduates to be innovative, adaptable, resilient and flexible and have an enterprising mind-set. At BGU Enterprise is embedded throughout all curriculum areas and is regarded as one of our key Graduate Attributes.
What we offer:
- 1:1 Enterprise Guidance appointments. Book an appointment here: https://bgfuturesonline.bishopg.ac.uk/
- Bespoke activities at the request of academic Programme Leads
- Support with BGU Enactus projects: entrepreneurial action and business innovation that creates social impact, whilst providing opportunities to engage with top graduate employers.
Find out more by visiting the Enactus website, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunities for student placement / project work / mentoring / internships with our tenants running their own enterprises onsite in the BG Futures, Lincolnshire Social Economy Hub.
- Dedicated collaborative office space for student enterprise
- Referrals to relevant partner organisations such as The Princes Trust (their Enterprise Programme helps 18 to 30-year olds turn their big ideas into a business reality)
- Networking opportunities
And much more
Look out for event information on the BG Futures & Student Portal