Do you want to develop children’s pleasure in reading? Then join us to enrich your knowledge and practice!
Bishop Grosseteste University invites anyone committed to developing children’s desire, delight and engagement as readers to join our online OU/UKLA Reading Group. Informal, friendly and supportive we welcome teachers, librarians, student teachers and support staff to join us and commit to attending all five virtual CPD sessions.
We will be developing evidence-informed practice, widening our knowledge of children’s literature and other texts, enriching our RfP pedagogy and documenting the impact on the young people as readers.
- 12th January – Introduction and reviewing practice,
- 4th February – Identifying areas of focus – measuring the impact of RfP
- 24th March – Exploring RfP – Poetry picnic
- 19th May – Exploring RfP – Non-fiction Book Blether
- 9th June – Celebration and sharing
Time: All 4.00-5.30
To book a place, register your details on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/teachers-reading-group-tickets-132959131341
For further details email Emma.Rogers@bishopg.ac.uk