Find services and facilities to get you up and running
As the world begins to come out of restrictions brought in to combat COVID-19, many businesses and entrepreneurs are having to navigate new waters to get themselves up and running.
For any professionals unsure what next steps to take, the BG Futures team are ready to help, with a range of positive services and facilities.
Hear below from Sarah Moseley, Enterprise Development Manager at BG Futures, about how they could support you.
We understand that if you are looking for a new working environment in a post-Covid-19 world, then it’s likely you don’t just want a seat and a desk: you want to contribute to and feel part of a supportive, collaborative, and socially minded community.
Located on the scenic Bishop Grosseteste University campus we have a range of tenancy options:
By removing as many barriers as possible we aim to assist start-ups to survive their critical early years. Our tenants are very much part of the BGU Community, a supportive and collaborative environment. This setting opens doors to a wider network of likeminded businesses as well as access to our extensive network of professional advisors.
- Cost effective
- Fully furnished office space with easy in and easy out terms
- To include 1 allocated parking space away from the main University car park
Charities, Community groups and Social Enterprises
Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment and we feel that organisations within the third sector align with BGU’s values and purpose. We know that many organisations are reconsidering their office needs and that moving forward the ‘office’ will be a place for collaboration not administration.
- Fully furnished private offices available to accommodate 2 – 4 people
- We will consider hybrid working from home models and office shares
Our rent by the hour room is fully set up for a practitioner to use on those occasions when a video call will not suffice. This is a new, demand led initiative and we are excited to see where it may lead as we navigate a post-Coronavirus world.
- Available to rent by the hour/half day/full day for counselling services
Virtual office & Virtual office Plus
Our virtual office packages are ideal for those that work from home but need to reassure prospective clients that they run a professional operation. Meeting rooms can be booked from as little as £5 +VAT per hour and our Virtual Plus offer provides the use of an office on a specified day each week. This might suit those wanting a private office to conduct meetings with professional advisors, new clients, hold interviews or to bring their team together to work together on a project.
Virtual office - for businesses of any age that do not need physical office space. BG Futures as your registered postal address, mail storage
Virtual office Plus - all the benefits of the virtual office along with the use of a self-contained, fully furnished private office and a parking space on one allocated day each week
Both physical and virtual tenants benefit from:
- Discount on meeting room / conference bookings
- Use of communal kitchen and roof terrace
- Shower and locker room
- Secure cycle storage
- HireBike station
- Access to wider campus facilities
- Opportunities to benefit from student placements and interns
- Referrals to Business Specialists
The Centre is also home to Student and Graduate* Enterprise
- A safe and supportive environment to bridge the gap between theory and practice for BGU students and graduates
- Virtual and physical collaboration space
- One-to-one Enterprise Guidance support
*Eligibility applies - BGU Graduate within last 3 years