Are you attending a Virtual Open Day? We’ve put together some information, resources and top tips on this page to help you get the most from your visit.
Be prepared for the day!
The timetables of the day will be available shortly before each Open Day.
There are many things you can do before attending an Virtual Open Day to help you prepare and to allow yourself to take full advantage of your visit:
- Read all about the courses you’re interested in by visiting our courses pages
- Prepare a list of questions you’d like to ask. There will be plenty of opportunities to talk to subject tutors, support staff and current students on the day, so have a think about what you’d like to find out from them
- Get a feel for the layout of the campus - download our campus map
- Allocate a quiet space with good Wifi connection
- Check out our Virtual Campus Tour
- Take advantage of the live live chat. We know it can be intimating asking questions in a group situation so a bonus of an online Open Day is that it takes the stress away. You can get a heads start now and chat to some of our current students.
If there's anything else you'd like to know before you arrive, please don't hesitate to contact our Enquiries team by email or by calling (01522) 583658.