Are you attending a BGU Open Day or Open Evening? We’ve put together some information, resources and top tips on this page to help you get the most from your visit.
Be prepared for the day!
You can click here to view your Open Day Guide booklet ahead of time and learn all about BGU before you arrive. The timetables of the day will also be available shortly before each Open Day - you can view the latest one by clicking here.
There are many things you can do before attending an Open Day to help you prepare and to allow yourself to take full advantage of your visit:
- Read all about the courses you’re interested in by visiting our courses pages
- Prepare a list of questions you’d like to ask. There will be plenty of opportunities to talk to subject tutors, support staff and current students on the day, so have a think about what you’d like to find out from them
- Get a feel for the layout of the campus - download our campus map
- Plan your travel arrangements - click here for some useful travel information
If there's anything else you'd like to know before you arrive, please don't hesitate to contact our Enquiries team by email or by calling (01522) 583658.
Where is Lincoln?
Lincoln is a small, historic city situated in the East Midlands region of England. It is within easy reach of other nearby cities such as Nottingham and Sheffield and it is only one hour away from the Lincolnshire east coast.
BGU campus is located in uphill Lincoln, in the Cathedral Quarter of the city, and it is only 5 minutes’ walk from the magnificent Lincoln Cathedral, the historic castle and the boutique shops on Steep Hill and Bailgate.
Travelling by Road
Our postcode is: LN1 3DY
- Join the A46 Lincoln by-pass and follow signs for Lincoln North.
- At the roundabout with the A15 head towards the city centre along Riseholme Road to the first roundabout and turn left taking the first exit into Longdales Road.
- The entrance to the visitors’ and the student car park is approximately 100 metres on the right.