More Information on Testing and Self Isolation Declaration
If you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms you must:
- Get Tested – to arrange a test see: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Self-isolate – in your household to await testing / results
- Notify the University – please complete the declaration form below.
Please submit this form at your first sign of symptoms. Do not wait for your test results to come back.
Once completed a member of the University’s administrative team will be in touch to discuss further arrangements.
Also use this form to inform the University if you need to self-isolate even if you do not have any suspected symptoms, because for example you are:
- Returning from foreign travel – and the need to self-isolate for 14 days on return to the UK.
- Being part of a self-isolation bubble – if someone in your household has suspected symptoms or has tested positive then you too must self-isolate.
- People at high risk (extremely clinically vulnerable) – due to the currently low transmission rates the Government is no longer advising to shield. You should have been written to by the NHS and are advised to take extra precautions and monitor for any local outbreak situations.
If you are concerned about the mitigation measure that have been put in-place at BGU or any person’s anti-social behaviour which you believe might be a risk to you or others please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you and determine how best to resolve the situation.