Click here for detailed information about the services we provide. The principal features are:
- Availability of 365 day accommodation
- Enhanced financial support
- A named contact for any issues arising before or during your studies
- Confidential service
Who to Contact
BGU’s named contact for students from care is:
Head of Student Support.
T: 01522 583602
You can also contact Phil through your Leaving Care Adviser (or similar advocate) if you wish by asking them to use the above details.
If you would prefer to speak to a female adviser, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil can be contacted about any aspect of higher education, whilst applying for a course, or during study and his primary role is to:
- Act as your personal contact before and during your studies
- Liaise with your Local Authority and/or Leaving Care Service to ensure your needs are considered
- Ensure you access all relevant support at BGU
- Keep in touch with you at key points in your studies so you can discuss any issues which may have arisen
Interested in joining us?
Browse our wide range of degree courses and find the perfect one for you.
Open days are the best way to find out what BGU has to offer.
Download your copy of our prospectus to find out more about life at BGU.