Knowledge Exchange at BGU
BGU is committed to excellence, creativity and innovation in knowledge exchange. The University’s external engagement activities are well established in Lincoln and more widely across Greater Lincolnshire and beyond.
Support for knowledge exchange is represented most prominently by the Lincolnshire Open Research and Innovation Centre and the BG Futures Business & Enterprise Centre. KE engagement is also directed by academic departments, and through a range of subject-based and interdisciplinary Research and Knowledge Exchange Units.
BGU is developing further its engagement with a range of KE fields, especially:
- Business and economic growth;
- Education, schools and skills;
- Culture and heritage;
- Health, wellbeing and social care;
- Digital solutions and open data;
- The environment and resilient development.