Learning Development offers support for academic skills, including essay writing, planning assignments, and referencing.
What can Learning Development help with?
- Working with all students across all schools, all courses, and all years
- Providing up-to-date resources on the Learning Development Blackboard site
- Delivering weekly sessions on how to develop effective academic skills, ranging from understanding an assignment brief to proofreading
- Providing in-module sessions tailored to the requirements of a particular assignment
- Hosting special events to enhance academic skills
- Working one-to-one with students*
- Running regular drop-in sessions for all students
- Responding to quick queries via email, in person, or over the telephone
- Offering appointments via email, MS Teams, or face-to-face
- Providing year-round support**
* Each student can book a maximum of 4 x 30 minute appointments per semester
** Excluding public holidays and Christmas to New Year
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of our services please contact Learning Development:
By phone: 01522 563866
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT Centre
Bishop Grosseteste University
An Introduction to Learning Development
Would you like to find out more about our Learning Development team? Watch the short video below for further information.
Interested in joining us?
Browse our wide range of degree courses and find the perfect one for you.
Open Days are the absolute best way to find out just what BGU has to offer.
Download your copy of our prospectus to find out more about life at BGU.