The Digital Learning team is committed to assisting students with the use of technology to enhance their learning. The team can help find innovative solutions to support learning and assignment tasks.
What can Digital Learning help with?
- Working with all students across the faculty, all courses and all years
- Supporting the use of institutional platforms such as Blackboard and Turnitin. You can access Blackboard by selecting this link https://mycourses.bishopg.ac.uk/
- Identifying digital solutions for learning and teaching needs
- Providing support in the use of various digital tools and applications
- Offering one-to-one support, workshops and advice sessions to students
- Hosting drop-in and development sessions
- Delivering assignment specific in-module sessions
- Providing year round support*
- Working to enhance individual and institutional digital capabilities at BGU
- Responding to queries via email, the University Helpdesk app which can be found on the student portal, Microsoft Teams, in person or over the telephone
- Supporting students with how to use their Development and Career Planning (DCP) portfolio
- Providing opportunities to engage with the Digital Fluency petal of the Graduate Attributes Excellence Award
- Working collaboratively with students through the Digital Change Agents (DCA) programme
* Excluding weekends, public holidays and Christmas to New Year
If you have any queries relating to any aspect of our services please contact Digital Learning:
By phone: 01522 563866
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT Centre
Bishop Grosseteste University
Interested in joining us?
Browse our wide range of degree courses and find the perfect one for you.
Open Days are the absolute best way to find out just what BGU has to offer.
Download your copy of our prospectus to find out more about life at BGU.