Our Careers, Employability and Enterprise advisers can help with:
- Searching for part-time work alongside your studies.
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Turning your business idea into a reality
- Building your CV
- Getting started on LinkedIn
- Careers Guidance – when you’re unsure of next steps or what career you would like to do.
You can book an appointment through our BG Futures Online page, here's how:
- Sign in as a student, or, if you’ve finished your course, you will need to sign up as a former student using your personal email address.
- Once on the home page, click ‘Book’ and then ‘Appointments’. This will take you to our appointments booking page.
- There are many different types of appointments you can book, if you are confused about which appointment to book, select ‘Use our Appointment Finder tool’. Otherwise, select ‘view appointments’ on the type of appointment you wish to book.
- Find the time and date of appointment you wish to attend, then click ‘Book’. You will then be asked to enter some details about why you are booking the appointment – if you need help with a job application, please include any work you have done towards this in the ‘attach files’ section, (e.g., CV, personal statement, etc.).