Zoe’s research is in the area of the Psychology of Learning Mathematics – including the influence of globalisation, creativity, gender differences, resilience and the effect of mastery. Having seen a range of national and school cultures she is interested in the effects that reculturing and organisational change could have on students’ interest in, and retention of, Mathematics.
Zoe is working with local schools providing CPD and guidance on the areas of Curriculum Development, Mathematics Mastery, Rich Tasks and Problem Solving.
Physics text books published as co-author and technical proof reader. CGP Books Ltd
- A2 Physics Revision Guide
- AS Physics Revision Guide
- GCSE Physics Essential Exam Practice – Foundation Level
- HKDSE Exam Series – Physics MC Questions (Compulsory Part)
- HKDSE Exam Series – Physics Multiple-choice Questions (Compulsory Part) Book B