Dr Rachael Fell-Chambers
Dr Rachael Fell-Chambers teaches on the Foundation Degree, the BA honours and the Masters programme in Professional Studies. Rachael joined Bishop Grosseteste University in 2009 following 15 years working in a number of Local Authority departments including the youth service, social care and alternative provision. Her last role was Strategic Lead for 14-19 across Nottingham City. Rachael is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and her current research and publication interests focus on alternative education and young people.
- Professional Studies (Early Childhood) (Grantham)
- Professional Studies (Education) (Grantham)
- Professional Studies (Childhood & Youth)
- Professional Studies (Early Childhood)
- Professional Studies (Education)
- Professional Studies in Childhood & Youth
- Professional Studies in Early Childhood
- Professional Studies in Education
Rachael completed her doctorate at the University of Hull entitled: Care Farming, Learning and Young People and she is currently preparing this for publication. Rachael’s MA research was focused on educational leadership and management. Rachael also holds JNC professional youth work status and has completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Youth, Health and Community Work.
Rachael is a School Governor with lead responsibility for the Head Teacher’s performance management and safeguarding across the school. Rachael is also a trustee of the Make it Shine SEND charity and Director of a Care Farm on the east coast.