Dr Jennifer Bourne
Dr Jennifer Bourne is a graduate of Clare College, Cambridge and Hull University, where she did her PhD thesis on Joseph Conrad and Freudian Psychoanalysis. She is the author of fifteen historical romance novels and two novellas, all written under a pseudonym. She has been nominated for four Romantic Novelist Association Awards and won for Short Romantic Fiction in 2020.
She has taught Creative Writing at BGU since 2018, with an emphasis on students finding and developing their author voice through the use of Writing Journals, writing prompts and class feedback. Subjects covered include Points of View, Characterisation, Plotting, Poetry writing, Short Story writing and Dialogue.
- English Literature
- Education Studies and English
- English and History
- Psychology and English
- English Literature and TESOL
- English Literature with Foundation Year
- English Literature and TESOL with Foundation Year
- Education Studies and English with Foundation Year
- English and History with Foundation Year
- Psychology and English with Foundation Year