Sometimes, we all need to take some time-out. The University has a network of quiet spaces on campus. These are available to staff and students.
- The Peace Gardens located behind the Accommodation Office, this is a quiet outdoors space in the centre of campus with seating
- The Students’ Union Council Chambers – To access this quiet space please ask the staff working downstairs in the SU who will be happy to help
- Student Advice - To access this quiet space please ask at the Student Advice reception in the Cornerstone Building
- The Library Rest Room - To access this quiet space, which is a windowless room with a sink, easy chair, ambient light and first aid couch, please ask at the Student Advice Reception Desk or the Library Service Desk
- The Library Nook – A comfy armchair, footrest and blanket available on the first floor of the Library (at the far end of the book shelves, next to the fire exit)
- Prayer, Well-being and Relaxation Room – Located on the ground floor of the Skinner building in room 12 (this room has adjustable lighting)
- The Snug – Look for the quiet space sign in The Snug space outside the University Chapel (ground floor Skinner building)
If you would like any more information about quiet spaces on campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Wellbeing map.