If we do not receive a completed gown hire booking form by Thursday 15th September we will assume that you are not attending and processional orders and seating plans will be prepared accordingly.
If you are aware of a member of staff who has not received an invitation please ask them to contact the events team on email@example.com
BOOKING YOUR ACADEMIC DRESS FOR MATRICULATION – PLEASE USE THIS EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ACADEMIC DRESS (or we will not know your attendance is confirmed)
Welcome to the staff gown hire booking system. We would be grateful for your patience and ask that you follow the instructions below carefully. Please follow the below instructions even if you have your own academic dress, you will be able to select “Own Gown” on completion of this form. Once all of your details are correctly in the system, next time you attend a ceremony you will only have to indicate the ceremonies you wish to attend.
The Matriculation Ceremony will be held at Lincoln Cathedral on Friday 7th October at 3pm. If you wish to take part in the academic procession you are required to order academic dress (which is free of charge). The closing date for bookings is Thursday 15th September. Full details and gown collection information will follow later. All staff will need to be at the Cathedral no later than 2:30pm for processional orders to be formed.
To book - please read all instructions below before starting the booking process:
1. Please log on to the ceremony management system by clicking below.
2. Enter your e-mail address and password (if you have not changed your password, your password has been set to 'password1'). We advise you to change your password once logged into the system.
3. Click on 'My attendance & hire' (top left hand corner)
4. First edit 'Personal details' and check details are correct or add/amend the requested information. Click 'Update'
5. Secondly edit 'Gown summary' check details are correct or add/amend the requested information. Click 'Update'. If you own your own academic dress please select this.
6. You should now be able to select the ceremonies you wish to attend by time and date. Click 'Submit'
7. You can now log out (Click top right hand of screen).
8. You will receive an email confirming your booking. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation please contact the events team on firstname.lastname@example.org as it is likely your booking has not been saved.
9. If you need to log in again to change your attendance or any of your details you can do this at any time before the deadline of Thursday 15th September.
Please be advised: If you do not wish to attend the ceremonies you will still receive reminder e-mails. Apologies but we are unable to rectify this at this point in time. Please just delete the reminders.
Should you have any further queries please contact email@example.com