Book your place now for our November Open Day!
There’s no better way to get a feel for what BGU has to offer than by visiting us one of our Open Days.
We’ve collected some vital information on this page to make sure you can get the most from your visit. If you’d like to ask a question about something not mentioned here don’t hesitate to get in touch with our enquiries team, who’ll be glad to help – email email@example.com or call (01522)583658.
How To Prepare
There are many things you can do before attending an Open Day/Evening to help you prepare to take full advantage
- Read more about the courses you’re interested in by visiting our BGU homepage.
- Prepare a list of questions you’d like to ask. There will be plenty of opportunities to talk to subject tutors, staff and current students so think about what you’d like to find out from them.
- Get a feel for the layout of the campus so you know where you’re supposed to be going! You can download a copy of our campus map here.
- Plan your travel arrangements well in advance. You can find some useful travel information by clicking here.
How To Find Us
The BGU Campus is located in the Cathedral Quarter of the city, only 5 minutes walk away from the magnificent Cathedral, historic Castle and the trendy boutique shops of uphill Lincoln. Our main campus entrance is on Longdales Road, and our satnav postcode is LN1 3DY.
If you’re driving to BGU from outside of Lincoln:
- Join the A46 Lincoln by-pass and follow signs for Lincoln North
- At the roundabout with the A15, head towards the city centre along Riseholme Road to the first roundabout. Turn left, taking the first exit into Longdales Road
- The entrance to the BGU car park is approximately 100 metres on the right