Self-contained offices, various sizes to accommodate 1 - 4 people available to:
- Business start-ups
- Charities, Cooperatives, Community groups and other Social Economy businesses – start-ups or established
Our fully furnished offices are ready for you to move into and benefit from:
- Rent inclusive of utilities and Wi-Fi
- One guaranteed parking space
- Communal kitchen
- Roof Terrace
- Lockers, shower room, lockable cycle storage
- Referrals to Business Specialists
- Opportunities to recruit Bishop Grosseteste University students and graduates for placements / interns / research / volunteering
- Access to wider campus facilities such as the Refectory, reprographics, Curiositea coffee shop, concessionary rates at the Sport and Fitness Centre and discounted rates for conferencing facilities.
Each office is individually assessed for Business Rates and businesses are likely to be able to claim Small Business Rate Relief but will need to do so through the City of Lincoln Council directly.
Please note tenants are responsible for their own contents insurance
Bishop Grosseteste University and sustainability
We are committed to protecting our environment by keeping our carbon footprint low. As part of this BG Futures has been designed to achieve a Building Research Establishment Energy Assessment Method (BREEAM) rating of ‘Very Good’ together with an Energy Performance Certificate ‘A’ rating.
Numerous technologies help to achieve this including:
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Solar Thermal hot water generation
- Condensing boiler with underfloor heating
- Automatic natural ventilation
- Natural lighting and sun pipes
- High levels of thermal insulation
- Automatic lighting controls
- Low consumption LED lighting
To make an enquiry, please complete and submit the short enquiry form below.